Thursday, February 1, 2007

You're smarter than you think

Before reading the text about our type of intelligence, I didn’t trust tests suppose to determinate our intelligence. In the past, all the results of similar tests didn’t reflect the reality. When I was reading the text, I was surprise because many things concerning me appear to be true. I found myself in more than one category and I thought that some advices were good. Part B, “picture smart” is the one that represent me the most. For example, they said “too many ideas conveyed in words or numbers may confuse you” and this is true for me. I read that a colour-code could help us and I do find it help full. After reading the text, I realise that we can, with some good questions, determinate our personality or, at least, a part of our personality. I found a couple of interesting facts or advices in this text.

No comments: